Immunoprecipitation of methylated DNA; PCR; Sequencing
- Robust enrichment & immunoprecipitation of 5-mC containing DNA.
- Includes a highly specific anti-5-methylcytosine monoclonal antibody for defined, reproducible results.
- Eluted, ultra-pure DNA is ideal for use in subsequent molecular-based analyses (e.g., assembling genomic libraries and determining genome-wide methylation status).
The Methylated-DNA IP Kit is designed for enrichment of 5-mC-containing DNA from any pool of fragmented genomic DNA for use in genome-wide methylation analysis. It features a highly specific Anti-5-Methylcytosine Monoclonal Antibody for the immunoprecipitation of methylated DNA in only a few hours. This kit is capable of achieving over one hundred-fold enrichment of methylated DNA vs. non-methylated DNA. Recovered DNA is suitable for many downstream applications to analyze genome-wide DNA methylation including PCR, bisulfite treatment, whole-genome amplification, ultra-deep sequencing, and microarray. Control DNA and primers are included to monitor the success of the assay.
- Elution Volume: 10 µl
- Applicable For: Immunoprecipitation of methylated DNA; PCR; Sequencing
- Processing Time:4 hours
- Input: 50 – 500 ng of DNA
Technical & Protocol
|Methylated-DNA IP Kit||D5101||Protocol||SDS (MSDS)|
Includes Room Temp Item: D5101 x 1; Blue Ice Items: M2001 x 1; Dry Ice Item: A3001-50 x 1 & & D5101-2 x 1